THREE GREAT SUMMER RECIPES TO TRY…
A MAX Iced Espresso is the perfect party drink to make for safe drivers and coffee addicts. Everyone will love it, it can be made in advance and kept in the fridge till you are ready to serve.
And for those who are craving something a little more adult, go ahead and shake the party with the MAX Espresso Martini – live dangerously!
Dessert Anyone? Two minutes and two ingredients to treat your guests to an Affogato evening mmm..mouth feel
The key to great ICED coffee is making sure you have a full bodied and robust Arabica coffee – MAX summer blend espresso is perfect.
(all recipes are per serve)
The day is steaming hot, take the weight off your feet long cool Coffee, … yummy summer treat!
- Crushed IceTriple shot of cold max special blend espresso – strong plunger works as well
- 1 cup milk
- Tall glass & good book
- Half fill chilled tall glass or shaker with crushed ice, cover with milk till ¾ full.
- Pour cold espresso over and add sugar to taste. Shake or stir well and sprinkle with chocolate.
Relax and ...Taste Life
Coffee, Chocolate and Vodka … Summer Sweet Fare!(shaken not stirred)
- 1½ oz vodka
- ¾ oz Kahula
- 1 oz (½ shot) of cold max special blend espresso
- Splash of crème de cacao
- 200 g of your favorite chocolate
- Sexy martini glasses & several companions
Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water.
Dip the rim of a martini glass in the chocolate, or dot the chocolate around the rim. Chill.
Half fill martini shaker with ice.
Add vodka, kahlua, cold espresso and crème de cacao; put on lid and shake (four good shakes is ample).
Strain into chilled martini glass.
Garnish with yummy chocolate coffee beans, cinnamon straws or strawberries, put on some summer tunes and ...Taste Life
Unexpected guests or romantic dinner host
Two minutes later you’re the host with the most…
- Double shot of max special blend espresso – strong plunger works as well
- 2 small scoops good old NZ vanilla ice cream – best if hard frozen
- Fancy little spoon (like the ones your nanna gave you)
- Whisky glass or similar short wide glass
- Place icecream scoops in glass. Pour over steaming hot espresso.
...Taste Life leisurely as ice cream melts
"YOU MUST REMEMBER MY FRIEND THAT COFFEE IS NOT SIMPLY A LIQUID, but something that is, so to speak, half way between liquid and air: a concoction which, as soon as it touches the palate, becomes sublimated, and instead of going down, goes up and up until it enters the brain, where it nestles in a companionable sort of way, so that for hours on end a man can be working and thinking: what a wonderful cup of coffee I had this morning...
WHEN A CIVILIZED MAN REQUIRES A CUP OF COFFEE, its not because he needs to drink coffee but because he has felt the urge to renew his contacts with humanity. This is a ritual, a religion, and no one is going to persuade me that it can be replaced by a machine that swallows a coin and spits out some anonymous liquid with no taste and no smell..."
Thus Spake Bellavista – Luciano de Crescenz